Dirt and Worms! We’ve all had it before, right?! Chocolate pudding layered with Oreos with some gummy worms added in. Classic! I thought it would make a perfect treat for our movie night for The Good Dinosaur, but I wanted to turn it into a movie treat.
It’s a mixture of popcorn, crushed Oreos, peanut butter and chocolate muddy buddies and gummy worms! You should have seen the kids eyes when I brought this out! They loved it!
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- 4 cups of Chex cereal
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup powered sugar
- 1 cup crushed Oreos
- Handful of gummy worms
- Put 1tbsp coconut oil and popcorn kernels in a large sauce pan. Turn on medium heat and shake occasionally until the popcorn has all popped.
- Set aside
- Measure out 4 cups of Chex cereal into a gallon plastic bag.
- Combine the chocolate chips, 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, and peanut butter in a pot over low heat on the stove. Occasionally stir with a spatula until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the plastic bag. Zip it shut and shake to evenly coat the cereal.
- Add 3/4 cup of powdered sugar to the bag, zip and shake again.
- Pour the cereal onto a baking sheet and let it set for 15 minutes.
- Get a large mixing bowl and pour the popcorn in.
- Take the cereal and add it to the bowl.
- Add the Oreos, and gummy worms then mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!
You may also like
A Little Slice Of Us is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. All opinions are my own and shared honestly from free will and not as a part of any promotion.
Linked to DIY Crush Craft Party